© 2011 Girls That Roam. All Rights Reserved. Last revised on August 15, 2011.
By using the Service, you agree not to:
- delete or revise any material or other information of any other user, Girls That Roam, or any third party;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service’s infrastructure;
- use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activity conducted on the Service;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Service other than the search engine and search agents available on the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service;
- post advertisements or solicitations of business other than those explicitly approved by us;
- promote outside sites or online services or organizations other than through official, approved advertisements;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ abilities to engage in real time exchanges;
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which, in our judgment, exposes us or any of our users, customers, or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type;
- attempt to privately contact or identify users of the Service who are minors, if you are an adult; or
- take any other action that could endanger or cause damage to us, other users of the Service, or other third parties.
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, the Service;
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, to or through the Service or with reference to us or the Service; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. In accordance with this Agreement, we may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who are involved in such violations.